Thursday, July 17, 2008

The introduction of a crazy mind.

My mind is constantly racing to find new meaning to the most simplistic concepts; no medicine can change or “fix” that. I often wonder how light plays an effect on the physical aspect of matter; take light away and have pure darkness, and is everything still there? I believe it’s only there when your eyes make contact, and when you’re not seeing it, it isn’t real. Take 10 $100 bills, and place them on a table. One of the $100 bills is fake. If you, nor anyone around you realizes that there’s a fake $100 bill on the table, than in reality you have $1,000. If you believe you have $900, then we wouldn’t be very compatible together. My perception is my reality; your perception doesn’t reach beyond the surface. I often wonder if my high expectations of my own personal thought process will leave me single for the majority of my life; I’m yet to find someone who I can connect with. A very smart person once told me he believes it’s impossible to communicate with an individual. “The concept of mutually understanding the same idea at the same time, the same way is not possible”. I tend to agree with him. I tend to not find relationships easily because I choose not to dumb myself down for others..as cocky as that sounds; if you’re worth my time you’ll deal with that statement and tackle it. My expectations run high because my heart is worn low. If we can talk for hours about the theory of relativity, or be silent for hours in a thunderstorm, cuddled on the couch watching movies--then I’ll be content with you. Sure, I have regular interests and hobbies like everyone else, but until you can deal with any of the above, you can’t deal with me. I have a tendency to come into people’s lives at the wrong time; someone is always taken. I’m not looking for love. I meet people, unplanned, fall head over heals, but just end up face-down in the dirt.

No comments: